Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where Does the Time Go

It has been awhile since I have posted a blog. I have all great intentions, and even though writing doesn't come naturally to me, I have enjoyed writing the blogs and usually don't go out of my way to make excuses for not keeping the blog site up to date.

Since February, life just seems to be so busy. Rapt Up online business has been very busy with lots of new stock and all the extra things that new stock entails, to present it onto the website. Every time I thought today is the day I am going to write a blog, another delivery of stock arrives and then I am back to unpacking, taking photo's and entering the product onto the website.

And now it is late May and I look back at all the things that have stopped me. Our son's wedding, and we included a holiday in there as well. I organized an open house for Rapt Up, then it was Easter and Mothers Day, all very busy times for retail.

In between all of this this. I have still been cycling, gardening and cooking.

No more excuses from now on I am going to continue blogging regularly and continue to keeping you all up to date on Rapt Up and all of my other pastimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment