Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rapt Up is completely online


After 21 years in my retail store in Mildura (Vic), the transition to run my gift store online is complete. After an exhaustive 10 days of moving into a new home, closing the shop and creating a workspace at home, I'm pleased to let you know that it is business as usual...just all online. www.raptup.com.au

New stock that has been all personally selected, is arriving continuously. The biggest problem I have is where to store everything now!

I must say, the thing I love most about working from home is I can be around Millie and Diesel - my two delightful dogs. Millie in particular, loves being indoors with me. Her favourite spot is on the couch near the TV. Millie is an aging 13 year old, blind, black poodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment